Nelson Mandela once said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” The development of a country largely depends on how healthy and progressive its educational system is, and the average educational level is a key indicator of economic and social conditions. As a result, teaching is considered one of the world’s most prestigious and noble professions, while spreading knowledge is a sought-after goal for all developing nations.
Education, however, does not have one unified or universal language; people of each country would like to learn things in their own language, and here is exactly where translation steps in. It is fairly said that the provision of adequate language services is among the major factors behind the advancement of education under any given circumstances. With the help of translators, UNICEF organization has managed to spread education in 155 countries by providing the proper tools for children and adolescents to help them thrive in the future.
What translation has to offer?
Without translation, the concept of international education does not make any sense. Localization services make education easily accessible to everyone in their mother tongue.
From giant education institutes calling for international students and eminent professors preparing their research papers, all the way to companies providing e-learning materials, training institutions offering specialized courses, and students struggling to understand foreign-language materials, translation is the ultimate solution.
If you are one of those, you must be looking for proficient education translation services by a reliable language service provider (LSP) that has developed a thorough understanding of the educational industry and the cultural context.
It is time to stop searching and choose to partner with EuroLingo. Having helped more than 400 clients in the past 16 years, EuroLingo offers the optimum educational translation services in every Eastern European language, with a team of highly qualified linguists and adept subject matter experts.
Documents of Educational Translation Services
We know the challenges, and we know the solutions. Our team of educational and language experts joins forces to figure out the right solutions for your needs in the educational field. Across our multi-year experience, we found out that the application of translation services in the education sector has no limits; our specialists have covered a wide-scale spectrum of materials and documents. Below are a few examples:
- Corporate Training Materials
- Training Slideshows
- College Courses
- Youth Education Courses
- Training Videos
- Testing materials
- Student/Parent Forms
- Student Handbook Translation
- e-learning Website Translation
- Admissions Document Translation
- Application Forms
- Transcript and Diploma Translation
- Exam Translation
- School Website Translation
- College Brochure Translation
- Learning Software Translation
Having helped more than 400 top-notch global clients, including the well-known brands of (Apple, Honda, and Google) there is a reason why we are the number one choice when it comes to seeking professional experience.
Actually, there is a multitude of reasons for you to choose EuroLingo as your language service provider, but here we have listed the top four reasons:
- Experience – Having been in business since 2004, our team has hands-on experience of more than a decade, in all your translation needs.
- Native translators – We hire in-house native translators who can handle your text and virtual material, taking cultural sensibilities into consideration. We also have subject-matter expert translators, each of whom has a minimum of five years of experience in the specific field of education.
- ISO certified – At EuroLingo, we understand each project is as unique as the client is. Therefore, we take pride in being ISO 17100 certified, which assures our clients that we are more than capable of meeting all their requirements.
- Advanced technology – A company is only as capable as the technology they use. Hence, at EuroLingo we only use the best. With the use of CAT tools and translation memory, we believe we are offering our clients the best and most effective translation services.
Headquartered out of Poland, with offices in Germany and Romania, the team at EuroLingo is always happy and available for assistance.
To see how our education subject-matter expert translators can help you succeed with your new venture, contact our specialized sales team today.